Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Bitch.

Today after trying to help someone I got called a bitch. I did nothing wrong. I was sweet and kind, and trying to help, but it was entirely out of my control. I simply couldn't service that area, so I couldn't help them. 

Then after all of that, they screamed, "BITCH!" before they hung up. 

I've been in customer service for over 14 years, I've grown a thick skin, and normally i don't let a customer's rudeness bother me, because it's a greater entity they are upset with, not with me directly. But this was done entirely different, and it wasn't just someone upset with life, they directed the insult to me. I gotta say it hurt. 

I still need people who are interested in joining me on my journey (hopefully before Oct 31st). Please read here http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/09/love-you-love-earth-be-greener.html and more info here http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/10/goals.html

I am only a message away here fb.me/ColaGranola13 

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment