Friday, October 20, 2017

Some change.

Some change isn't always good. In a day where we can connect with anyone in a millisecond, we are sometimes further apart then we realize. We message someone and they don't message back, or call or anything, but we know their phone isn't ever out of their hand. Now don't get me wrong, I've not messaged back before sometimes on accident and sometimes because I didn't want to but I do eventually. It's important to make real connections and keep in touch, and it's equally important to disconnect sometimes and just self-care. 

However when someone is reaching out and asking you something specific, you need to respond. Even if its something you feel bad about saying no, or you feel like you're going to hurt their feelings, then hurt their feelings. It hurts worse being ignored. Just be real and answer honestly. An honest answer is better then NO answer, and even with hurt feelings, an honest answer is easier to accept and move on from. Being IGNORED is never easy to move on from. So just be nice and truthful and respond. Even a no, no thanks, I can't, I'm sorry I'm not interested, no that's no fun for me, ANYTHING is better then nothing. 

Oh and my usual reminder: I still need people who are interested in joining me on my journey (hopefully before Oct 31st). Please read here http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/09/love-you-love-earth-be-greener.html and more info here http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/10/goals.html

I am only a message away here fb.me/ColaGranola13 or here https://www.minds.com/ColaGranola 

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment