Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Goals

So my new adventure with a the business has set a goal for me to get at least ten referrals this month. So, that means I need at least ten people who want to become at least customers of a wellness company. I do love the products and believe that making this simple change is going to be the best thing I ever did in my life. 

The message is simply this: its a better way to shop, products are shipped to your front door, and it is money that you're already spending you are just going to re-direct it and shop from your own store. Then if you refer others you can make money and you can make a little bit of money or you can make alot of money, that's in your hands and I will help you do it. 

Since I do have a limited person (friend) base to reach out to, I do have to be unorthodox and put it out there to the universe, and wait for the response. I know you are out there, so please reach out to me on Facebook at fb.me/ColaGranola13, lets chat, get to know each other, and go on this amazing journey together. 

Peace, love and Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment