Monday, October 2, 2017

Working...

Got to go to the funeral today, then had to go to 2 of the 3 jobs. I'm currently still working at one of them. Chatting with some people in the awakened community and it's got me thinking...

What does it mean to be awakened? Is there a such thing as only one way to be awakened? Can you be awakened but also maintain your religion or choice, or non religion? 

I'd love to hear any thoughts about this. I have thoughts and I will share them. Just not this post, I want to see if I get any comments, or people to Facebook to comment or send my a message. 

Please read my previous post:
http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/09/love-you-love-earth-be-greener.html

Also please Connect with me here: fb.me/ColaGranola13

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment