Friday, October 13, 2017

Wake up!

I was once told by someone that I needed to be involved somehow in a global sense with uniting the world. The comment came out of a time I was working with someone who loved the way I viewed the world. I was raised in a hugely religious upbringing. Later in my life I have learned so much about world religion, tolerance, diversity, spirituality, different cultures, community and more. The way I saw the good in everything that made them believe I had the most accepting and enlightened view of the world we live in. 

I try to find like minded individuals, and people who may view in the same light. I sometimes wonder if I'm alone. The world has approximately 4200 religions in the world, and you can add to that the awakened or consciousness communities. I truly feel the world can exist with all these different religions. There is a place for ALL in the world. This world is HUGE and everyone needs something or nothing to believe in. That is their right! If I believe one way, that doesn't make someone else's belief wrong, it's just different. I get really emotional when I hear people fighting over opinions, any opinion, whether it is religion, vegan, politics, literally anything it hurts. 

I have a strong political focus, I have a specific way I eat, I am a 36 year old female, I am fat, I am white, I dye my hair funky colours, I am a hippie, I am a free spirit, I have a strong opinion about mental health, learning difficulties, cannabis, bullying, trees, law, healthcare, justice, fairness, and so much more. The thing is, when someone tells me their thoughts, my 1st reaction isn't  to tear them down, my heart is to hear them, listen to them, and try to learn from them. Why are we so quick to yell that we're right and not hear someone else? I think we have to be careful in ANY community, no matter which it is to remember there is more then just us out there, and what we believe may not be the truth, enlightenment, or awakening that individual needs to make it through another day. 

Is there anyone out there that believes like I do? Acceptance, community,and love are the MOST important? The hate, divide, war and anger against other things is what's diving the world, not the things themselves. Lets just try.  

I still need people who are interested in joining me on my journey (hopefully before Oct 31st). Please read here http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/09/love-you-love-earth-be-greener.html and more info here http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/10/goals.html

I am only a message away here fb.me/ColaGranola13 

Peace, love and light!

2 comments:

  1. Totaly agree, it is quite a difficult world to live in only because if the ignorance of those who want to force opinions... Love not war still rings true to me xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xx Thank you beautiful soul for the encouragement! I cherish you! xx

      Delete