Tuesday, October 10, 2017

If someone is mean!

Ever wonder why that person was rude to you just now? Just thinking why did they say that, or why were they so mean? There was no reason for them to be upset or rude, its not like you did anything but then they took something the wrong way or they just were upset for no reason. 

I've learned that sometimes there's much more under the surface that we don't realize that causes that hurt and anger, and they last out at the 1st innocent person they can. Sometimes they don't even mean to and later regret their actions. 

Try to be the light to them. Try to come at them with love and understanding even when they are being the worst. You may be the only light they see, so shine bright and just love!

I still need people who are interested in joining me on my journey. Please read here http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/09/love-you-love-earth-be-greener.html and more info here http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/10/goals.html

I am only a message away here fb.me/ColaGranola13 

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment