Monday, October 16, 2017

Connected to all

Sometimes we are limited by what we see. We think that if we can't see it or find it it's not real. A wise man once said, "I've never seen the wind. I see the effects of the wind, but I've never seen the wind." I heard this as a young girl and it always resonated with me. I do believe that we are all connected. This planet is full of energy. We are energy. Everything we do has a ripple effect. 

When we try to explain everything by just what we can feel, touch and see we limit ourselves so much. WE just have to let go and actually be. Sit in the moment and feel what is happening. Let the energy surround you. It's not as complicated as you would think. Sometimes I simply sit in the rain and feel it all over me and just let it absorb in me. It's a wonderful feeling. 

Certain things you enjoy can make you feel lightened as well. When I sing I feel like I'm in a different place. When I dance, I feel lighter then air. The best for me is when I'm in the ocean. I feel totally engulfed, and free. I feel amazing. The ocean calls to me I feel alive in it, free, happy, floating, the best I've ever felt. That makes me feel transcended and different. I know anyone can feel this way. Even the wind can make you feel connected. Just try it. Feel it. If you need help please reach out to me. 

Oh and  I still need people who are interested in joining me on my journey (hopefully before Oct 31st). Please read here http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/09/love-you-love-earth-be-greener.html and more info here http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/10/goals.html

I am only a message away here fb.me/ColaGranola13 

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment