Monday, October 30, 2017

My Journey

I have a message to share but I want to share it on it's own, so I am posting this alone. Then I will work on and post the other one after. For more information on what I am posting please read here http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/09/love-you-love-earth-be-greener.html

As I had mentioned in other blogs, my new adventure with a the business had set a goal for me to get at least ten referrals this month. I have one day for find 10 people that want to become at least customers of a wellness company. You don't have to do anything else, but if wanted to do more you could. 

The message is simply this: its a better way to shop, products are shipped to your front door, and it is money that you're already spending you are just going to re-direct it and shop from your own store. Then if you refer others you can make money and you can make a little bit of money or you can make alot of money, that's in your hands and I will help you do it. 

I did reach out to everyone I know but I have a limited person base so, I do have to be unorthodox and put it out there to the universe, and wait for the response. IF you are seeing this AFTER Oct 31st and want to join me please reach out. It's never too late, even if I dont make the goal this month, I will. You will find me. 

I know you are out there, so please reach out to me. I am only a message away here fb.me/ColaGranola13 or here https://www.minds.com/ColaGranola

Peace, love and light!

1 comment:

  1. You need to be a part of a contest for one of the best sites on the net.

    I most certainly will recommend this web site!

    ReplyDelete