Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Groot!

Just look at him if you're feeling sad. He'll make you smile!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sometimes, the thing you've been looking for your whole life is right there beside you all along.
~~~Peter Quill
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I actually got to watch this movie yesterday morning, and I loved it. I was shocked at how great this movie was done. I laughed a lot, cried, fell in love with Groot, I mean come on who can't he is just the bestest and then cried some more. 

When this quote was said: Sometimes, the thing you've been looking for your whole life is right there beside you all along. ~~~Peter Quill ~~Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017), I lost it. It is just so true. I say often you have to be happy with what you have, or you'll never be happy with what you get. This is also an amazing truth. 

If your feeling lost or alone, reach out to me, but also know that sometimes that thing you think you're trying to find is already with you and you're neglecting it, you're forgetting it, and making it feel like it doesn't actually matter. Love, love, and love. Cherish, cherish, and cherish. It's all that matters. 

Oh and my usual reminder: I still need people who are interested in joining me on my journey (hopefully before Oct 31st). Please read here http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/09/love-you-love-earth-be-greener.html and more info here http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/10/goals.html

I am only a message away here fb.me/ColaGranola13 or here https://www.minds.com/ColaGranola 

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment