Sunday, October 15, 2017

Plus Size

I get so confused at some ads. I am a plus sized woman. Sometimes these ladies I see showing off plus sized clothes don't have the problem most plus sized women have. They are perfect, I don't see how they are classified as plus sized. Sometimes I think society has stupidly unrealistic expectations as to what a woman is supposed to look like. Its just sad. 

This was in my email from Addition Elle this is a typical plus sized model. To me she's the ideal shape I'd love to have. 

This is Tess Holiday she is an advocate for bigger women, and I love how confident she is. She lives the same way I feel everyone should live, LOVE YOURSELF!!!

This lady I don't know, I saw her in an article for photo-shopping plus sized women to show their thinner selves. This was picture 17. This one bugged me because there she is, typical plus size model, what ever fat girl dreams she looked like and someone decided oh lets make them thinner, more healthy. In the article it even said it wasn't mean to fat shame them. Well she's gorgeous so you suck for thinking that slight alteration did so much. She looked perfect before your stupid photo-shop. 

I fear the world we live in where everyone has a set thought of what the "IDEAL" should be. If your fat and want to be thin, then go for it, do it, but know that LOVING YOURSELF IS SOMETHING THAT HAS TO HAPPEN BEFORE YOU BECOME THIN OR WHEN THINK YOU STILL WON'T LOVE YOURSELF. 

When you're all alone and you look at you in the mirror, do you like who you see? Do you really love you? If you see yourself and smile and you love who you are then AWESOME!!! If you struggle with loving yourself, then reach out lets chat fb.me/ColaGranola13 everyone is beautiful. You are wonderful. I'd love to help you feel beautiful. 

Oh and  I still need people who are interested in joining me on my journey (hopefully before Oct 31st). Please read here http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/09/love-you-love-earth-be-greener.html and more info here http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/10/goals.html

I am only a message away here fb.me/ColaGranola13 

Peace, love and light!



No comments:

Post a Comment