Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Hey everyone.

First I want to thank you for all the love in reading my posts. In every post I do no matter what it is I put a piece of me into it, they are simply me, and I love seeing all the views. I wish some of those view would convert to people coming to my page. Right now I'm posting my blogs, and some pictures but since no one is there I'm not being very communicative. When I get people there I will be WAYYY more interactive. 

Writing has now and always will be a way for me to feel less alone, and feel connected. When I see the views I know someone has been reading, and someone may have been touched or helped, or just felt connected in some way, which is awesome. 

I know that a few have been posts about needing assistance with a new life journey, but that is real and it's a big part of me at the moment. I need this change and I want this change to happen. So I will be talking about it. I believe strongly that there are like minded people out there who this will interest them and they will want to be a part of it. I'm looking at uploading to you-tube just to start some of my Overwatch highlights, then progress to volgs, and more. 

Please hear my heart, I do want to connect with people, and I know there must be people out there that care or you wouldn't be reading the blog. So please connect with me. 

I still need people who are interested in joining me on my journey. Please read here http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/09/love-you-love-earth-be-greener.html and more info here http://colagranola.blogspot.ca/2017/10/goals.html

I am only a message away here fb.me/ColaGranola13 

Peace, love and light!

No comments:

Post a Comment